Dry Pro is hiring crew members that want to work hard daily and grow within our company. As a Crew Member, you will be part of a team responsible for the installation of the company’s waterproofing and foundation repair systems per quality standards, job specifications, and safety regulations. The ideal candidate will have a background in construction and be comfortable working in tight areas.
The Foreman position is entry level, where you can progress and grow with the company based on your skills and work ethic. Typical work hours are 7:00 am – 5:00 pm but can vary depending on the project. Base hourly pay is provided with bonus incentives once you complete training. Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k is available after working 60 days.
- Experience in construction or related crawlspace/foundation field preferred, but not required
- Able to fit in a crawlspace
- All candidates MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE.
- Need reliable transportation to/from work
- Be willing to work efficiently on a team of 3-4 individuals
- Must take direction well and have high attention to detail
- A pre-employment drug screening and background check is required
- We participate in E-Verify
Offerd Salary$50k - $60k
ExperienceAt Least 1 Year
Education RequirementsHigh School Diploma