SmartReach Digital, a division of Entercom Communications, offers fully integrated digital marketing strategies to help local and regional businesses aggressively compete across the web to reach and convert more customers. Our digital products and solutions are tailored to meet our clients’ needs and, are guaranteed to ATTRACT, ACTIVATE, and ENGAGE customers!
Candidates for the Digital Sales Manager must have sales experience in the digital space and be able to step in and drive the company’s revenue themselves and by managing a team of Marketing Consultants. Initially, the Digital Marketing Consultants reporting to this individual will be focused almost exclusively on the generation of new sales. The Digital Sales Manager will be responsible for the development and sales results of the Marketing Consultants as well as the engagement, training and quarterly revenue attainment of the core/existing radio sales organization. Further, the Digital Sales Manager will be expected to contribute individual sales as well.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate a strong understanding and history of new business development; lead generation, pipeline management and management of teams. This individual will work with the Digital Marketing Consultants to establish plans, strategies and tactics to achieve very reasonable and attainable revenue objectives. This candidate must have very strong influence skills as the indirect coaching, training and development of the core sales force is a critical success factor for this position. Compensation accelerators kick in once revenue targets have been attained which provide very attractive earnings opportunities for money motivated and performance-driven individuals.
- Through pipe line establishment, development and management creates a prospect list that reflects the segmentation strategies established by the company (segmentation strategy will be provided) for this individual and their team
- Spends at least 90% of time prospecting leads or presenting to clients
- Participates on calls with their direct reports and the existing/core sales organization
- Personally consults local and regional businesses to understand their needs and aspirations so that tailored solutions can be designed, implemented and executed
- Executes an overall business plan and sales strategy, established with their Marketing Consultants, that ensures attainment of digital revenue goals
- Provides feedback to the internal Digital Agency regarding opportunities to improve the overall product offering and general positioning of the company’s product suite
- On-going consultation with sold clients regarding the performance of their purchased campaigns
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
To be considered for this position, please apply online at www.entercom.com and click on “Careers”. No Phone Calls.
Entercom Charlotte is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ExperienceAt Least 1 Year
Education RequirementsBachelor Degree