Dry Pro Basement Systems, a leader in the waterproofing and foundation repair industry is growing! Since 1999, Dry Pro has been providing customers with high quality foundation repair and waterproofing solutions. As an industry leader, we are building a strong team that enjoys working hard to deliver effective solutions for our residential customers across the greater Charlotte area. Learn more about us at www.4drypro.com.
Due to extreme growth, we are seeking an aggressive individual with great relationship building skills as a System Design Specialist/Sales Rep in the Charlotte, NC area.
We are proud to offer:
- Company leads provided (this is not a door knocking job)
- Paid training and lucrative commission plan
- Comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Excellent training program
- Growth opportunities
- Casual dress (jeans/khakis and company logo shirt)
- Company fuel card, cell phone and laptop provided
In this Sales position, you will be responsible for meeting with homeowners that have water intrusion, humidity, mold, structural wood damage, foundation issues, or sinking concrete problems. This is a rapid growth position. Utilizing a proven sales process, our Specialists have the opportunity to sell products and solutions for multiple companies on one lead. This triples the commission opportunities. Training pay is provided and expected first year income will exceed $60,000 for someone diligently following our sales process. We are ideally seeking a Sales Rep that can grow as our companies continue to expand – someone seeking unlimited career advancement.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be willing to get dirty and inspect crawlspaces that can be tight at times
- Great people skills and understands the importance of strong customer service
- Minimum 3 years of Sales experience
- Self-starter with good work ethic and ability to work independently
- Capable of completing all paperwork in a timely manner
- Must exhibit a neat, professional appearance at all times
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must pass a background check and drug test
Enjoy a great work environment where your effort is recognized and greatly appreciated. Join a company who values each customer and each employee, and where the company is committed to providing exceptional service through strong teamwork.
Offerd Salary$80k - $90k
ExperienceAt Least 3 Years
Education RequirementsHigh School Diploma